Skeletal Dance Party
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Cast spells, solve puzzles, and bring your enemies back from the dead as you dance towards the noblest goal any necromancer has ever had: PARTYING!
‘Skeletal Dance Party’ resurrects the charming voxel style and hypnotically bouncy physics of its viral predecessor, ‘Skeletal Dance Simulator’, into a full-bodied narrative experience. By casting spells, moving objects and people with telekinesis, and resurrecting your enemies as more skeletons to join your party crew and reach the all-important goal of having the biggest party ever!
Get full game DRM free and a Steam key is included when you buy the game on itch.io!
In this adventure you play as Reva, a young fox-eared necromancer on a quest to hold the biggest, funnest, most awesomest party for all her new friends! Her new friends just so happen to be reanimated skeletons harvested from the bodies of her enemies, but she’s raised the dead and now they wanna raise the roof! You and your newfound friends will battle against the oppressive forces of the Temple of Righteous Light, invite a myriad of monsters to your big bash, and dance your way to victory! So grab some milk and get ready for the party of your life and afterlife!
Everything is physics-based - you've been gifted with the power of telekinesis! You'll solve puzzles, throw your enemies, and bring your friends and surroundings exactly where they need to be! You'll also be able to flip tables, which is way more important.
Expand and lead your party army to victory with an range of magic spells and mystical powers! By the wiggling of your nose (and the tapping of your keys) you'll turn the bodies of your enemies into more skelepals to keep the party going all night long!
Your skeletal minions will use anything they can get their boney fingers on to make your party as killer as possible! Your boney buddies will equip everything from weapons to hats, from spell books to trumpets, and dance their way into battle against the forces of the Temple!
Follow progress on the following sites.
Skeletal Dance Party is a collaboration between Catalope Games No Studio In Particular and several of our friends.
- Jesper Tingvall - Programmer, Game design & project lead
- Reece Bridger - Narrative Designer, Casting Director & Voice acting for Eek
- Miku - Artist & Game feel designer
- Sara Erenius - 3D Artist
- Connor O.R.T. Linning - Soundtrack
- Nicole Frische Playtesting and Sound Design (VO)
- E. Jamall Sound Design (VO)
- Jane Redd - Voice acting for Reva
- Stefan Martello - Voice acting for Funnybone
- Chloe Eves - Voice acting for Bethany
- Aimee Smith - Voice acting for Gucha
- Marissa Lenti - Voice acting for Frankie
- Felicia Valenti - Voice acting for Sybil
- CJ Heineman - Voice acting for Temple Forces
- Sean Chiplock - Voice acting for Skeletons
|Updated||15 hours ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||Catalope Games, J3X|
|Tags||Cute, Halloween, necromancer, Physics, pikmin, Skeletons, Spooky, Tactical RPG, Unity, Voxel|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Twitter, Homepage, Steam, Discord, Email list|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Skeletal Dance Party 1.1.4; Dreamhack Indie Playground, Soundtrack and Interview...27 days ago
- Skeletal Dance Party: Musical Mortuary49 days ago
- Skeletal Dance Party Patch 1.0.254 days ago
- Skeletal Dance Party is released!57 days ago
- Demo patch version 0.9.059 days ago
- Just a few days until 22nd - release date of Skeletal Dance Party! Also update...60 days ago