Skeletal Dance Party: Musical Mortuary
Hello and Happy Halloween!
Here is a music themed update to Skeletal Dance Party. Skeletal Dance Party v 1.1.1 features the soundtrack, new scenario, new achievement (Steam), new skelepals, new items and lots of fixes!
Get the soundtrack for Skeletal Dance Party when you buy it. Can be downloaded from Itch.io page.
Help Sybil form a band. Unlocked after Sybil's Dumping Grounds scenarios. Features five new skeletal musicans you can bring to the hubworld. Will give achievement upon completion.
The final resting place for the Temple of Righteous Light''s most cherished musical legends; laureates, bard minstrels, and even a legendary polka player are buried somewhere here. But to a necromancer, it's the perfect place to scout for Sybil's new band!'
To celebrate the soundtrack several music themed items have been added. These can be found on all scenarios in the game. In total 3 new hats, 3 new weapons and 2 new offhand items are added!
- 3 completely new voice sets for skeletal minions.
- Skeletons in hubworld have more puns to tell.
- Items dropped by lootify spell depends on target's level. More high leveled enemies will drop more high leveled items.
- Skeletons should be more clever with how they equip items. If an item is dropped by a skeleton other skeletons will not pick it up unless you ask them to. This makes it easier to customize skeletons to your liking.
- Shorten attack sound of enemy bards.
- Fix sound issue in scene 5 for Reva
- Skeletons now want to grab big milk jugs automatically.
We hope that you like the update, if you found any issues let us know in the forum.
See you at the party~
Get Skeletal Dance Party
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.